Poster Session and Demonstration
Wednesday, June 14
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Institute for Mathematics and Its Applications (IMA),
University of Minnesota,
4th floor Lind Hall,
207 Church Street, S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0436.
For more information about IMA, see their website at http://www.ima.umn.edu.
Note: Poster boards are 40"x 60" (3 1/2 ft. x 5 ft).
Coffee and tea will be available during this event.
The Generalized CCG Algorithm for K-CNF Satisfiability
- Thomas E. O'Neil, University of North Dakota, USA
- Isotypic Projections via Separating Sets and Incidence Operators
- Michael E. Orrison, Dartmouth College, USA
- Turán Problems for Weighted Graphs
- André Kündgen, University of Toronto, Canada; Zoltán Füredi, University of Illinois, USA and Mathematical Institute of the Hungarian Academy, Hungary
Domino Tableaux and Shape-Preserving Operators
Brian Hopkins, Seattle University, USA
- A List-Coloring Theorem for k-Uniform Hypergraphs
- Radhika Ramamurthi and Douglas B. West, University of Illinois, Urbana, USA
- HYP and HYPQ - Mathematica Programs for
the Manipulation of Hypergeometric Series
- Christian Krattenthaler, Universität Wien, Austria
RISC Symbolic Summation Software
Peter Paule, Johannes Kepler Universität, Austria
- A Mathematica Implementation of Karr's Algorithm and
- Carsten Schneider, Johannes Kepler Universität, Austria
The Mgfun Package for the Symbolic Manipulation of
Special Functions and Combinatorial Sequences
- Frederic Chyzak, INRIA Rocquencourt, France