Monday, April 29, 1996
Monday, May 6, 1996
Plus: Short Courses
Short Course 1: Optimization: Algorithms, Software, and Environments
Short Course 2: Differential-Algebraic Equations and their Connections to Optimization
May 19, 1996, Victoria Conference Centre, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
SIAM and the Organizing Committee would like to thank the National Science Foundation for its support in conducting this conference.
- Connections between continuous and discrete optimization
- Differential-algebraic equations and their connections to optimization
- Industrial methodology and applications
- Semidefinite programming
- Convex analysis and applications
- Derivative-free methods
- Nondifferentiable/structural optimization
- Stochastic programming
How to Utilize this Program
How to Register and Make Travel Arrangements
Back to SIAM Conference Homepage
Questions or Comments?
Please contact the SIAM Conference Department,
Maintained by Maryann Melvin, [email protected].