SIAM publishes high-quality monographs and textbooks for applied mathematicians, computational scientists, and engineers working in academia, government labs, and industry. SIAM authors are experts in their fields and can effectively communicate their expertise to students, researchers, and members of industry. SIAM editorial staff works with authors in a partnership, each respecting the other’s perspective and expertise. The mission of SIAM’s book program is to
- regularly assess the focus of the program and respond to the new and evolving needs of the community,
- aggressively promotes books through a combination of print and online marketing, along with social media,
- provide a wide scope of support services to authors, including assistance in LaTeXing and figure and index preparation,
- maintain a customer-focused pricing strategy, ensuring access to the entire community, from students to senior members, and
- provide exceptional service to customers with a focus on individuals.
Donate · Contact Us · Site Map · Join SIAM · My Account