SIAM Activity Group (SIAG)
View a pdf here to see what each SIAM activity group currently offers its members [PDF, 26K].
- Join networks of professionals who share your research interests.
- Enhance your visibility in these key networks.
- It’s a great way to get more involved with SIAM.
- SIAG activities are planned by its members, so you can get in on the ground floor.
- Be a current, paid member of SIAM or a current free student member.
- Each SIAG costs $15 for one year’s membership (January 1 – December 31).
- For all students, two SIAGs are free. Additional SIAGs cost $15 each per year.
- You will be listed in the online membership directory of your SIAG, accessible only to the members of your activity group.
- You will receive an additional $10 discount on member registration rates for conferences sponsored by your SIAG. (This excludes student members of the SIAG as they are already offered a steeply discounted registration fee.)
- You will receive electronic communications (listserv, mailing list, or newsletter) from your activity group to keep you up-to-date on current developments affecting your specialty.
- You are eligibile for nomination as a candidate for SIAG office.
- If you are a paying member of both SIAM and your activity group, you can participate in the selection of your SIAG's officers.
- News and information on your specialty are at your fingertips at your SIAG’s Website.
Donate · Contact Us · Site Map · Join SIAM · My Account