To Submit a Five or Six Speaker Minisymposium Proposal
Fifth and sixth speakers cannot be added without assistance from the SIAM office. To expedite the processing of your request, please follow these instructions.
- Add the first four speakers of the minisymposium proposal using the Conference Management System (CMS). The online system is designed to accept four speakers.
- Send an e-mail to SIAM Meeting Manager Kirsten Wilden ([email protected]) after you have added the session to the CMS.
Include the session organizer name(s) and session title in the body of the message, along with:
- fifth and sixth speakers names
- fifth and sixth speakers affiliations
- fifth and sixth speakers e-mail addresses
- fifth and sixth speakers tentative talk titles
- If there are multiple sessions, please identify the session in which the speaker should be added.
- The subject line of the e-mail should read "GD/SPM09 - 6 Speakers - ORGANIZER LAST NAME"