Conference Exhibits and Programs
SIAM meetings attract professionals in applied and computational mathematics from around the United States and abroad. Conferences provide organizations with the opportunity to serve ads to relevant target audiences, with specific interest in products and services based on their areas of interest.
View our Conference Calendar for a complete listing of upcoming conferences.
- SIAM encourages the display of books, journals, printed materials, and other relevant products or services at its meetings and conferences.
- You may send a company representative to staff your combined exhibit only if booths are not available at the conference. If booths are available, you must obtain a booth in order to send a company representative.
- Individual table: $755
- Up to four tables: $1,105
- Combined tables: $90 per title (books) $105 per volume (journals); $90 per issue (journals); $110 per 300 copies of a single item (free literature)
- Stand-up Poster: $120 each
- Registration inserts: $755 (a surcharge will be applied for the insertion of booklets and oversized materials.)
Booths are only offered at the Annual Meeting. For information and fees for specific conferences, contact the Marketing Representative.
Final conference programs are distributed to attendees at most SIAM conferences and national meetings. A limited number of display advertisements are accepted for final programs. Only full page advertisements are accepted.
Rate: $925 for full page advertisement in all final programs.
General Information on Final Program Advertisements
Advertisement size: 7.5" x 9.5"
This rate is based on grayscale, advertiser-supplied PDF artwork.
Electronic Submission of Art
Ads should be 100% to size, all text black, if possible. PDF files must be high-resolution, press-ready files saved with the following specs:
- Acrobat 6.0 compatibility
- All fonts embedded
- Grayscale, press quality images, 300 pixels per inch (ppi) at 100%
Ads may be sent via email to [email protected]. Follow submission instructions for SIAM News.
If you need further information regarding the creation of your ad, contact marketing @siam.org. If artwork needs any alterations, a minimum $50 fee will be charged inaddition to the cost of space.
A 15% discount off gross billing is extended to recognized advertising agencies for display and classified advertising. Commissions are not allowed on production charges.
Composition and Design
SIAM will prepare advertisements for those who cannot provide camera-ready artwork. There is a $75 minimum charge and complete quotes will be given after a review of all work involved.
The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisement not considered suitable for publication.
Registration Packet Inserts
The inserts in registration packets will be handed out on-site to meeting registrants. Rate applies to one 8.5" x 11" page.
Paper: 8.5" x 11" maximum trim size; 50–70# text sheets (any color stock or ink allowed); flat sheets only, no folds.
Printing: one or both sides
SIAM reserves the right to approve all text prior to insertion.
*A surcharge will be applied for the insertion of booklets and oversized materials and for inserts received after the deadline.
For more information and deadlines, please contact:
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Attn: Marketing Representative
3600 Market Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2688 USA
Telephone: +1-215-382-9800, x 364
E-mail: [email protected]