Ways to Sponsor
SIAM invites you to publicly show your support for our scientific community by being a sponsor at one or more of our conferences. Please contact Marketing Representative for additional information.
There are many ways to sponsor a SIAM meeting, and any donation is appreciated. To make it more convenient for our potential sponsors and the conference sponsorship organizers, we have created guidelines and some standard options for sponsorship, though your unique ideas or requests will be considered.
Sponsors can participate at many levels. To view options and reserve a sponsorship, please complete the Sponsorship Form [PDF, 450KB].
All sponsors are acknowledged in the final program and on the conference website.
Each SIAM conference is centered around a different area of interest, and there are a wide range of scientific topics to choose from, including:
- Applied Linear Algebra
- Applied Mathematics Education
- Combinatorial Scientific Computing
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Control and Its Applications
- Data Mining
- Discrete Algorithms
- Discrete Mathematics
- Dynamical Systems
- Financial Mathematics
- Geometric Design and Computing
- Geometric and Physical Modeling
- Geophysical Sciences
- Imaging Science
- Life Sciences
- Linear Algebra in Signals, Systems, and Control
- Materials Science
- Math for Industry
- Nonlinear Waves
- Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing
- Partial Differential Equations
- Scientific Computing
- Sparse Matrices
- Uncertainty Quantification